Saturday, May 3, 2014

EDT 660: Assignment 4 - adding a podcast to a blog.

This assignment is designed to add a podcast to a blog. Here I have chosen to read a selection from The African-American Odyssey 2nd ed. written by Darlene Clark Hine, William C. Hine, and Stanley Harrold. This book I use as a resource to infuse African-American History into my US History courses as often times the general texts used by public high schools are not a good resource in this area. The following is a link to Podbean (a free podcast site). I have combined three (3) auditory tracks into one - two of them are my reading/discussion and the third is some faint background music. Now that I have played around with the technology changes I would make in the future would include re-publishing with louder back ground music. While in the Audacity program the music was still quite loud: now that it has been published it is very faint until about 1/3 of the way in where it fades in slightly louder but still not as loud as it was in the raw format in audacity prior to converting the format for Podbean.









No comments:

Post a Comment